-->

تحميل برنامج Learn Chinese AI-Super Chinese الان


تحميل برنامج Learn Chinese AI-Super Chinese الان 




Learn Chinese AI-Super Chinese

I've tried many Chinese learning apps but this is the one I'm sticking with. The lessons are bite sized and take you through vocabulary, recognizing that vocabulary, a grammar point, an animated dialogue and some timed quizzes. Along the way you get to practice your pronunciation which rewards you with a percentage accuracy rating on your pronunciation. I really love the tones practice as that is my greatest struggle with Mandarin. The levels are well laid and fun. Great work developers, 加
油!




تحميل برنامج Learn Chinese AI-Super Chines

Oh my goodness!! Thank god for the advertisment that poped up and I selected it. A few years ago, i tried to learn chinese but another apps I used was not good enough. Until today, Ive found this one. Thank 
.you so much for making this. I could say this is the BEST. It let you set goal.

للتحميل من هنا 





For Games
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع English-of-English .

جديد قسم : برامج

إرسال تعليق